LUISSearch - Institutional Open Access Research Archive
LUISS Guido Carli has a policy of competition for quality in academic and scientific research through its Departments, Research Centers and Doctoral programmes.
LUISSearch collates and make available the University’s and Post Graduate Researcher’s documents in Open Access.
The archive contains electronic collections of full text documents regarding:
- Open Access publications by academic staff and researchers: monographs, individual contributions in monographs, articles in periodicals, working papers and also contributions from conferences and workshops.
- Papers in-progress: research work for peer-review.
- Theses by PhD Candidates, which have been defended from 2008 onwards.
The publications and thesis are collected according to the Department they belong to:
- Department of Economics and Finance
- Department of Business and Management
- Department of Law
- Department of Political Science
LUISSearch supports OAI 2.0 with a base URL of http://eprints.luiss.it/cgi/oai2